Online services are an increasingly important part of customer service in the private as well as the public sectors. Efficient multi-channel services require data on customer behaviour in different channels including company website, social media, blogs, newsletters, applications, and purchased media. Combined with data collected from brick-and-mortar stores, this data constitutes an excellent basis for multi-channel services, serving as raw material for analytical algorithms.
Web Data Collector (WDC) is an open-source-based and cost-effective solution for collecting cookie-level data from various websites and services. Data is stored in the cloud or in the customer’s own data warehouses at a high level of detail for real-time or later use. This enables continuous development as well as analyses, communications targeting, and optimization of the service based on customer needs.
The fact that data ownership remains with the user is essential in many situations. This makes WDC a very useful tool in the health care sector especially now that the Finnish social welfare and health care system is about to be reformed. Data collected into WDC is not transferred or sold to outsiders and is only available to the customer who collects it. This ensures the reliability of the solution and helps retain consumer customers’ trust at a time when the new EU General Data Protection Regulation is raising concern among customers about the use of their data and associated risks.
In business, time required by the actions is often critical to both sales and costs. Speed is one of WDC’s main competitive advantages. Collected data is available for use in 1 to 15 minutes, depending on the need, which enables real-time cross-channel action.
A clear advantage of WDC over its leading competitors is the price: at its best, the solution only costs one-third of the price of alternative products. Unlike free software, WDC has all the necessary capacity and features.
The cherry on top is that WDC is very easy to integrate with the reporting systems that are already in use. This makes the implementation process very smooth, from collecting data to taking action on it. Why not start collecting valuable data today?
WDC’s main strength
- Fast data transfer: collected data is available for use in 1 to 15 minutes, depending on the need, enabling real-time cross-channel action.
- Cost: at its best, the solution only costs one-third of the price of the leading competitive products.
- Wide range of applications: With WDC, data can be collected from a variety of sources including websites and newsletters.
- Data is stored in the cloud at a high level of detail for real-time or later use, enabling analyses, precise targeting, scoring and optimization.
- Data is only available to the customer who collects it
- Easy to integrate into reporting systems available on the market